6 Tips For Starting P90x

Over the past couple of years, I've seen the popularity of P90x skyrocket. The reason I think this has happened is for one simple reason, It Works!!! I have seen people lose over 100 pounds. I've seen people pack on 15-20 pounds of muscle. It's a complete program.

I've coached many people through P90x over the years. Over that time, I have found what works, and I have also found out what doesn't. I am now going to give you 6 Tips for getting the best results from P90x!

Tip 1. Follow the Nutrition Guide- I repeat, follow the nutrition guide. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people do the workouts, but continue to eat horrible. Without a change in your diet, you won't see any real results. I've seen people workout for weeks and see no results. I want to see you get the best results possible, so follow the nutrition guide.

Tip 2. You Need Support- If you are going to maintain a new healthy lifestyle, its important to connect with people who know what you are going through and want you to succeed. It's really hard to stick to your diet when everyone is telling you you're going to fail and tempting you to break your diet. That is why you should take advantage of the Free Coaching Beachbody provides. I am a full-time coach, and I am there to support my clients 100% in their journey. Beachbody Coaches are free to anyone. If you would like to sigh up, click here.

Tip 3. Use Shakeology and the P90x recovery formula-I have been a fitness trainer for a number of years. Over the course of training others as well as myself, I've come across and have tried many supplements. I've never gotten better results than I have with Shakeology and P90x Recovery Formula. I've been using it as a meal replacement shake for the past year, and I can't go a day without it! It is actually saving me money because I use to pay over $6 a day to eat a lunch that was bad for me and high in calories. Shakeology comes out to only $4 a serving, and it gives me way more nutrition and energy. The P90x recovery drink is one of the best post workout supplements I've come across. I take it after every workout, and it not only increases muscle development, but it also decreases the soreness from your workout.

Tip 4. Take Pictures-You are going to want to take pictures of yourself during the transformation. Start with Day 1, and continue every 15-30 days. You may not see much change in the mirror since you look at yourself everyday, but when you compare pictures, you will really see the progression.

Tip 5. Modify- If you are out of shape and have a hard time doing the normal versions of the exercises, there is no shame in doing the modified version. As you progress through the program, you will get stronger and you will be able to push yourself harder. Don't compare yourself with the people in the video. Just Do Your Best and Forget The Rest!

Tip 6. Make sure you stick to the workout calendar-If you skip a day, it's so hard to make it up. Also, if you skip a day, it makes it easy to skip another one. The people who get the best results are those who follow the calendar. P90x is designed to be a 90 day system, and each workout prepares you for the next one. On day 90, you will be much stronger than you were on day 1.

I hope these tips for starting P90x have been helpful. If you have any other questions, please email me at                . I'm here to help you out and get you the body you deserve. If you currently don't have your free coach or would like me to coach you, click here.

Bring It!!
Coach Geoff