Kimmie S. LOST 20 LBS, 6" off her waist, and dropped 3 dress sizes!

Age: 25
Gender: Female
State: Georgia
Primary Program: ChaLEAN Extreme®
Supplement: Shakeology®


Tell us about your life before you started the program. How did you feel about yourself and your body? * I am a stay at home mom, I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old. I used to be super skinny and I never had to worry about my weight so I never thought to exercise or eat right. But after two kids I put on a lot of weight and I was looking and feeling terrible! It would take me at least 30 minutes a day to decide what I was going to wear because I felt so fat and gross. I didn't have energy to do things with my girls and I always felt sick! I tried weight watchers after my first child but totally failed at it. So I finally decided to REALLY do something about it!
 
What inspired you to change your life and begin your transformation journey? * I was sick of feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. I was sick of not being having energy to do things with my girls. I was sick of feeling crappy. But most importantly I knew I needed to make healthy changes for myself so that I could teach my girls to lead a healthy lifestyle. I never want them to feel about themselves the way I did about myself. And I want to be healthy and fit so I can be able to be the best mother and wife I can be.
 
What is the greatest challenge you faced before beginning the program? How did the program and Beachbody® help you overcome that challenge? * My greatest challenge was eating the right things. When I was pregnant I would wake up in the middle of the night, go straight to the pantry and eat a ton of junk and go right back to sleep. I never cared about what I was eating and putting into my body. Growing up and always being skinny I never had to worry about eating right, and really never knew why I should. Beachbody has opened my eyes to just how much eating these things affects our bodies. I have an amazing coach who holds me accountable for what I eat and it has really helped me stay on track.
 
Why did you choose this particular program? * My coach was doing it and she recommended it to me. I watched the video on it and decided it was the program for me. I had just had my second child a few months before, it being my second c-section so I didn't want to jump into anything that was going to be too difficult, I wanted a challenge but I also wanted to know I would be able to do it and not hurt myself. And Im so glad I chose this one!
 
What in particular did you like about the program you chose? * Um EVERYTHING!!! Chalean Johnson is so motivating and I just love her. I like the fact that you lift weights 3 days and cardio for two..I have never really enjoyed cardio so I didn't want my first program to be ALL cardio. I like the fact that I could work my way up with that!
 
Describe the results you achieved with your Beachbody program. Which achievements are you proud of? * I lost 20 pounds, a total of 36 inches and went from a size 9 in pants to a size 2! I also have my energy back, something I NEED with two little girls! And I feel amazing now, im not sick all the time like I used to be. I am proud of each and every one of my achievements! I have never stuck to anything for this long and I am super proud that not only did I stick with it but I completed the program and am getting ready to start my next one!
 
How has your life changed since completing your Beachbody program? * Oh in so many ways! Like I said I have my energy back, I feel amazing which means I can be there for my girls and my husband. I am now a smaller and healthier version of myself. I make much better decisions now with my food choices and realized that just because its "healthy" doesn't mean it is nasty! I feel so much better about myself now! I don't run away from mirrors anymore, I feel confident in a bathing suit and I dont have to constantly try to hide my stomach! And it takes me about 20 minutes to get dressed now, but thats because everything is too big now.. I will take that problem any day!
 
How did participating in a Challenge Group help you reach your goals? How did your group support you and keep you accountable? If it weren't for my coach and the challenge group I honestly don't think I would have done near as well. Amy was right there beside me the whole way motivating me and pushing me to do my best. She is amazing and I am SO thankful for all of her help and support. With the challenge group she got us to post our workout and food log for the day, everyday. It really holds me accountable because every time I go to eat something I ask myself...Do I want to post this for everyone to see?? IS this good for me?
 
Did you achieve any other measureable improvements with a Beachbody Supplement or Nutritional Product or Program? (e.g. Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, triglycerides, etc...) Shakeology is amazing!! When I first started I had a lot of headaches and I almost quit after a few days. But I told myself to give it a month and it got better before that time was even up. My body was so used to getting junk constantly that it was so confused when I started drinking shakeology and eating right. But after about two weeks I felt so much better, I had a ton of energy and felt amazing! Ive always had stomach troubles as well and thats no longer an issue!! :-)