Candace went from a size 22 jean to size 8 with Insanity

"Being overweight made my life a nightmare. I hated looking at myself in the mirror. I was always depressed. And I stayed far away from anything resembling a camera. I had zero energy, stopped dressing up, and wore baggy clothes to hide my figure.

Then, one afternoon at the park, I was chasing after my daughter and had to lie down because I felt so dizzy from high blood pressure. Knowing I had serious changes to make, I decided to dig out my INSANITY® videos I bought the year before. I knew Shaun T would kick my butt all over the living room floor, but I promised myself I would complete the program for my little girl.

There’s nothing like the endorphin high you get from INSANITY®. I’ve now completed the program twice and have also finished a round of TurboFire® and Hip Hop Abs®. I dropped from a size 22/20 jean to a size 8, and am no longer afraid of social events and wearing a dress. The best part is I’m off my blood pressure medications and that’s something I never thought would be possible. Fitness has become a major passion in my life, and I plan to keep pushing play everyday. I’m happy I’ll be around to help my daughter as she grows up, and I hope my story can inspire others to take a leap of faith and get fit with Beachbody as well."