You have to earn this T-shirt!


Take the Insanity 60 day challenge and find out what you are made of! If you want the results, you have to work! Are you ready to Dig Deep and push your body to the limits? If you are wearing this shirt, that means that you definitely earned it!

The thing I love most about this Insanity T-shirt is that there is no way to buy it in stores. If you see someone with one of these, it means that the person wearing it busted their butt for 60 days with the hardest workout ever put on DVD! When I started my first day, I could not believe how challenging of a workout it was. I saw the infomercial and for some strange reason, I thought that it didn't look that hard. I definitely got humbled Day 1, and on Day 3, I was done. I gave up because I thought it was too hard.

2 weeks later, I decided to try it again, but this time, I thought I would make it through the whole 60 days, but I didn't. I only made it about a week before I quit again. As they say, the third time is the charm, but this time, I came into it with a different outlook. I decided that I wasn't going to let anything stop me from completing the 60 days and proving to myself that I could push myself past my limits. To make sure I did it everyday, as soon as I rolled out of bed, I popped the dvd before I could think about how hard the workout would be. If I wait until later in the day, I could easily talk myself out of it, but because it was so early, and because I was still half asleep, I had no time to think.



















When I finally received this T-Shirt, it was a very special day for me. Insanity not only got me in the best shape of my life, but it taught me discipline. I am the type of person who starts lots of things, but I can never stick with them. My friends always made fun of me for never sticking with something, but this t-shirt is my trophy for not only completing 60 days of Insanity, but 120 days of Insanity. I now see that if you want to complete something, you have to take it one day at a time and show up everyday. I now have the knowledge and confidence that I can start something and stick with it. Next challenge for me is to tackle P90x2, I can't wait!