The Spartacus Workout: Spartacus Challenge


"This cutting-edge routine can strip away fat and define every muscle in your body"


A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I decided to switch up our workouts, and really challenge ourselves. One of my friends found a workout that the stars of the hit TV show Spartacus used to get their amazing physiques. At first, I didn't think it would be that hard because you are doing a lot of basic movements. Boy, was I ever wrong.

Halfway through the first exercise, I knew that I was in trouble! Each exercise lasts for a total of 60 seconds, and you get a 15 second break in between. You are supposed to do 3 rounds, and each round consists of 10-12 exercises. I am in pretty good shape, but after one round, I was done. I now have a new respect for the actors on that TV show. This workout is definitely no joke, and I know that it will definitely burn the body fat off and have you looking shredded. I definitely recommend it! Give it a try if you want to mix things up and try something new.   To see the entire workout, Click Here